Fuckology

  

Yes, I talk to myself. 
Sometimes I need expert advice.
It's all about we say FUCK all the time. Kids started saying fuck. With parents we say fuck. With friends we say fuck. To whom do we not say FUCK? In my office they said, DO NOT USE "F" WORD. You will get a warning letter if you use the "F" word as it is a profanity. We were like, "What the fuck dude". And he said, excuse me, my PRIEND has a doubt. The new manager joined, Who the fuck is he? He changed a few things, what the fuck is he doing? I asked for a break, he said later, Fuck you! I applied for leave, he didn't approve. Fuck you!

It was a party night, she looked damn fuckin hot. Boys said she is fuckin hot. She drinks fuckin shots. She enjoys as fuck. He
 fuckin wanna be her friend bro! Girls said, what the fuck is wrong with that bitch's outfit. Her attitude sucks as fuck. How many shots she takes damn fuck. Fuckin gossip about her for a week.


I met a guy in the office. His thought is the nicest. That made me realize these people still exist. We were on a break and we saw a babe. I said, who the fuck she is? He looked at me, with wide-open eyes.
I got a bad sore throat, my dad asked me to consult a doctor. This guy asked me to drink lots of water. 
I said, my dad, will fuck me if I don't consult a doctor. 
 Again he looked at me with wide-open eyes and mouth And asked, Here everyone will fuck everyone? I was like Ugh, you are so dirty-minded piece of shit. FUCK OFF >:(


I met a bad guy, I knew he is the worst guy, Check out all girls with a bad eye, He is the only one cheap guy. He came and he told me, that he is interested in me. I was like damn fuck! He surprised me with roses. I was like it's damn fucking nice! He wants to go on a date with me and also wanna marry me.
I said, plan the date for us to go on a date. And yeah, first let's meet your parents, and next meet my parents. Fix the date of the wedding and I'll make your favorite pudding. He looked at me with wide-open eyes and mouth And said, what the fuck is wrong with you?

That's when I replied, I know you are good at biology  And am good at Fuckology. Your aim is to fuck and forget. And I don't give a fuck, Go and fuck yourself. Just shut the fuck up and Fuck off. Have you noticed how peaceful your life has been since you stopped dealing with certain individuals? It's all about Fuckology.
Now take a deep breath and Fuck this shit! 



Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! damn, it's Fuckin Fuckology bro!

Comments